Here’s a nifty little iPad trick for you!
To create a shortcut to a website that you often visit (e.g. your blog), on your home screen, do the following:
· Open Safari and navigate to the website of your choice.
· Click on the little arrow icon at the top left of your screen.
· A drop down menu will appear.
· Click on ‘Add to Home Screen’.
· You can type the name of your short cut (or leave the one that appears).
· Click on ‘Add’.
· Voila! A shortcut to your website will appear on your home screen!